FIAS . Impressum . Privacy

Problem with compiling under different systems/configurations.

Sven Langkamp [please enable javascript to see the address]
Tue Sep 4 23:59:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have written a short program using vc. Code can be found here:
http://depot.tu-dortmund.de/get/2y3wq
The code builds and runs under my system using vc from git, but someone
else got the following error with vc 0.61: http://paste.kde.org/544046/

I tried to integrate my code into Krita. Looked like this:
http://paste.kde.org/544178/
And got the flollwing error:
Linking CXX shared library ../../../../lib/libkritalibbrush.so
CMakeFiles/kritalibbrush.dir/kis_auto_brush.cpp.o: In function
`runLibraryAbiCheck':
/usr/local/include/Vc/version.h:44: undefined reference to
`Vc::checkLibraryAbi(unsigned int, unsigned int, char const*)'
CMakeFiles/kritalibbrush.dir/kis_auto_brush.cpp.o: In function
`_IndexesFromZero<float, 4>':
/usr/local/include/Vc/sse/vector.tcc:33: undefined reference to
`Vc::SSE::_IndexesFromZero4'
collect2: ld gab 1 als Ende-Status zurück
make[2]: *** [lib/libkritalibbrush.so.11.0.0] Fehler 1
make[1]: ***
[krita/plugins/paintops/libbrush/CMakeFiles/kritalibbrush.dir/all] Fehler 2
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Sven