FIAS . Impressum . Privacy

Problem with FindVc

Alexander Neundorf [please enable javascript to see the address]
Tue Sep 25 20:30:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 25 September 2012, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 September 2012 16:06:06 Sven Langkamp wrote:
>[please enable javascript to see the address]
>
> frankfurt.de> wrote:
> > >
> > > The CONFIG_MODE switch used in find_package_handle_standard_args is
> > > part of cmake since this commit:
> > >
> > > http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=e8ae504c0e13a641660a
> > > e78 a05d5a5184f352800
> > > That's cmake 2.8.3 if I'm not mistaken. Would that explain our error?
> >
> > I have cmake 2.8.7 here.
>
> Ouch, kdelibs ships its own copy of find_package_handle_standard_args, and
> that one doesn't support CONFIG_MODE. I'm not sure what's the best fix in
> this case. Alex, can you suggest what we should do? Update the copy in
> kdelibs, or even remove it from kdelibs?

What's the exact setup ?
I.e. are you building something using kdelibs ?
Which find_package() is failing ?

For the next major KDE release I'd like to increase the required cmake version
to 2.8.9 or something like this. Then (and only then) the copy of FPHSA.cmake
can be removed from kdelibs.

Alex